Day 16: I'm thankful for the emergency car kit Mark
gave me of random car stuff when I got my driver's license. I was able
help a MAN out tonight with his car.....I had a funnel. :) Thanks for
raising me to be a prepared and educated woman when it comes to cars.
Day 17: I'm thankful for Mike & Mary who created
Hannah's Hope. They give so much of themselves to help other families.
You two are amazing role models for your girls....for everyone.
Day 18: I am thankful for my amazing pastor. He helps
guide people in their walk with God without judgement. He leads
Gracepoint with love, faith and encouragement.
Day 19: I am thankful for nice weather, so I can run on campus during my lunch.
Day 20: I'm thankful for an awesome hairdresser. Thanks Wendy!
Day 21: The house smells amazing! It should. I made
caramel apple cheesecake, pumpkin cookies, homemade biscuits and beef
rice casserole. I'm thankful for a kitchen to cook all of that in. I've
been wearing my apron since 10am.
Day 22: I'm thankful for my friends and family. It was
awesome to spend my morning with Matt and our fellow runner friends in
the turkey trot.
Day 23: I'm thankful for my gal pal, Jamie, to go shopping with on Black Friday.
Day 24: I'm thankful for quality time and shopping with my mama.
Day 25: I'm thankful for my grandma. She's just the sweetest and funniest person I know.
Day 26: I'm thankful for our precious niece, Ella. I
light up whenever I'm around her. Her giggles, hugs and love make me
excited to become a mother (some day).
Day 27: I am thankful for lunch dates with my future hubby on a work day.








No comments:
Post a Comment