I know women can seem complicated to men, so I try to be very up front and share as many "secrets" to help the fellas out.
Men, women are simple. All we want is to be loved.
I know...the L word is scary for many of you, but it's the truth.
Think about how many times you've run away from a relationship because the woman got too serious for you.
This is where men and women differ...we process our emotions differently.
Here's a tip....
- Don't act one way and say something completely different. This confuses women and therefore makes us "complicated."
If you are completely lost with women and just can't seem to "get" us, there are several "study guides" out there for you....they are called chick flicks.
I can hear the resistant groans from men now. But guys, women like these movies, because it is what they want. Women dream about living a happily ever after. All you have to do is show up on your white horse in your shining armor and have an open heart. Is this too much to ask? Watch a few chick flicks and I promise your dating life will improve. Here are just a few I'd recommend:
- Hitch
- The Break Up
- He's Just Not that Into You
- The Ugly Truth
- Because I Said So
- The Story of Us
Another good resource is the TV series and movies, "Sex and the City". Excellent stuff guys. Full of relationship advice, scenarios and oh yeah, sex. There, did I get your attention?
Get to studying! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment