Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. It's almost moving time! Yay! Thursday...I can't wait.

2. Boxes & more boxes! I feel like I've cleaned out the local grocery stores out the last week.

3. Iced coffees are all I want today. Yum!

4. I'm picking up Matt's birthday gift today. SO excited! Pics to come later (after his birthday) :)

5. My grad class this first summer session is AWESOME! Global leadership & Team development. I am learning so much already.

6. The work day is FLYING by. So much to do...lots of planning for next year (already).

7. I am so ready for June...warm weather and the beach. Mmmm.

8. I am loving the smell of my lavender chamomile sugar scrub.

9. All I want to do today is browse wedding stuff for my brother's wedding (it's not until March).

10. Woke up feeling extremely happy this morning.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: